A social media strategist and Facebook Ads expert Todd combines his background in design and advertising to help connect brands, businesses, products and services to their audiences on social media. He is lucky enough to share his passion by teaching social media workshops in his hometown, Sydney, with The Digital Picnic. Currently undertaking a Bachelor of Art (Internet Communications) at Curtin University online via Open Universities Australia. His passion for social media, thinking, learning and writing extends well beyond marketing and he believes we are witnessing the future of communication and interaction.
- EP.12 Astrid Nahir – Hurricane Maria – Social Media During a Catastrophic Event on
- EP.17 Bringing Positivity to Social Media on
- EP.4 Facebook Groups and Why They’re GOOD Social Media on
- EP.5 Community Building with Cherie Clonan on
- EP.15 Mel Kettle – Social Media for CEOs, Organisations and Associations on